addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
David
David_Finn
Marietta, GA
Post #: 26
I have a hankering for some Battlestar or Chaos in the old World, would be interesting to set up a board gaming session some day
Bryan C.
Getsuneko
Hendersonville, NC
Post #: 44
Battlestar Galactica... Now there's a board game that breeds paranoia...

"Your the cylon!" "No it's you!!!"

Eventually I will be able to go and play...... T.T (Rephrased from his earlier comment...)
mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 254
We did gamma world last week...
David
David_Finn
Marietta, GA
Post #: 29
Played Call of Cthulu for the first time on Monday, that game is A LOT of fun!
Ed
user 44159552
Dallas, GA
Post #: 6
Is Call of Cthulu a regular thing at Giga-Bites on Mondays?
David
David_Finn
Marietta, GA
Post #: 30
One of the guys just picked it up, I might get a copy for myself as well