The Atlanta Gamers Guild Message Board New Locations › Hobbytown USA - Kennesaw

Hobbytown USA - Kennesaw

Paul M.
user 13424357
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 114
Hi, just spoke with Drew, new games manager at the store. It's on Barrett Parkway, has lots of space. He was thrilled by the idea....he especially wants someone to run "Encounters" and is having a boardgame night on wednesdays. He'll be joining the site soon.
This would be good option for players further north, ten minutes from me too. I could easily run an extra session here.
mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 259
You mean an extra session of CoC?
Paul M.
user 13424357
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 116
I plan to keep CoC for Gigabytes, that's going well and anyone who fancies that knows where it is.
I'd use Kennesaw for something different, "All Flesh Must Be Eaten","Nephilim" or "Unknown Armies".
mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 293
There is a room above the games room that used to house the projector when it was a theater. Their games manager said you could reserve this room and do All Flesh there.
David
David_Finn
Marietta, GA
Post #: 31
There is a room above the games room that used to house the projector when it was a theater. Their games manager said you could reserve this room and do All Flesh there.

I thought All Flesh was already organised here?
Paul M.
user 13424357
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 124
Hi chaps,
I ran "All Flesh" last saturday at Gigabytes.
It was a one-shot...will be keeping to schedule of running one CoC and playing in WFRP for a while.
Still toying with other one-shots or maybe a White Wolf game.

Thanks!
mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 294
kool. so the red neck dies? whats up with that? a country boy will survive.
Paul M.
user 13424357
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 125
Yep...he actually killed the demon, but was taken out by one of the other players...a former assassin.
mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 305
He told me. I thought a country boy will survive.