addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Atlanta Gamers Guild Message Board Shadowrun › shadow run game talk

shadow run game talk

mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 286
sent you my character. sorry about being so late.
Ross
user 3742193
Marietta, GA
Post #: 113
I never got the Viking Street Samurai and mike your pc didn't save right or something. I'll have blank sheets with me you can jot down your stats and we'll just go from there.

This is an intro game with a lot of new folks anyhow, so if we don't finish it today I will continue it for those who wish to play it through.

Ross
user 3742193
Marietta, GA
Post #: 114
The next game is scheduled for Sat June 9th at 1 pm. Please RSVP if you can attend. If you wish to make any changes to your pc prior to then, please let me know and send me your current sheets. If you add background to your pc, you get the bonus I mentioned previously.

You all have a new contact: Jackson of the gang "The Fangs" . You can consider Mad Marvin's Bar & Grill as a safe haven for your pcs unless you destroy these ties somehow.

Also you have a Street Rep of 1 now.

mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 290
since i can't make it. what will happen to my character? i could be stuck in feudal japan for a session.
Edward M.
Bigguyinblack
Marietta, GA
Post #: 227
since i can't make it. what will happen to my character? i could be stuck in feudal japan for a session.
I'm sure your Hiro will be fine ;)
Vash108
user 8375362
Jacksonville, AL
Post #: 4
Is there a preferred format you want characters sent to you?
Ross
user 3742193
Marietta, GA
Post #: 115
Is there a preferred format you want characters sent to you?

I mentioned it previously, you can use the edible pdf I have using Foxit Reader to edit it and save it, or you can use the word doc sheet I got or you can just type it up yourself in a .rtf/.doc/.txt file and email it to me.

I also want your gear and background too which if you use a character sheet file you'll have to just type it up using Wordpad/Word/OpenOffice etc.

So 1-2 files with your pc/gear/background. Game is set in Seattle 2072. If anyone who played in the first session would like to writeup a summary or story of the first game I will reward some karma for it.

My email is : landothearchmagi at comcast.net

Also if anyone would like to keep an ongoing game journal or the like, I'll consider some karma or other reward.

If you can't make it to the 2nd session or any session, your pc is basically out of the game/in limbo and unavailable for the party to use/have help etc. So I'll consider a couple of alternate/backup players as well. I'll always have some pre-gens with me for that reason.

If more than 2 or 3 of the regular 5 can't make it I'll consider rescheduling the game unless a few backups are found.

Sound good chummers?
Ross
user 3742193
Marietta, GA
Post #: 116
I've scheduled game 3, which is part 2 of the plotline that's been building. It's scheduled for Sat July 7th, so hope everyone can join in.

Ross
user 3742193
Marietta, GA
Post #: 121
I'm going to be scheduling session #4 of my ongoing campaign. Got room for a couple more chummers since some of the original folks apparently dropped out. Look for a game date set in August.

If interested drop me a line here/pm/email.

Chris
user 9110817
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 74
I am interested in some shadowrun I am new to the game never really played before. Wanting to get the feel for the game because I am interested in running a game of my own. I noticed you have a few open slots and where is this game being run?