The Atlanta Gamers Guild Message Board New Locations › Anyone OTP South atlanta?

Anyone OTP South atlanta?

Jeff
user 20229881
Brooks, GA
Post #: 6
The bad news is treefort is only open Friday, Saturday and Sunday..... if needing the detales for the shop it is www.treefortgames.com
Yeah..­.discovered that today :(.

I'll take some of the other suggestions and maybe they'll work. Or...maybe at someone's house.
Brian
user 6469016
Union City, GA
Post #: 66
with this undependable scheduling at the place i'm working and only the 1 off day, i'll unfortunately have to pass on the week night sessions. Also, should I manage to arrange it to be more dependable, with working a a pizza shop i'll admit to being tired of it =)
A former member
Post #: 27
Yes, I am living in Griffin. I would be willing to host and run a campaign. 2nd edition AD&D, and I have a campaign I am wanting to do for GURPS.
I put a description of my GURPS world under general discussion.

Jeff
user 20229881
Brooks, GA
Post #: 7
I'm in Brooks, so only a short jaunt over to Griffin. I'd be up for some 2E action :)
Brian
user 6469016
Union City, GA
Post #: 67
If there is any interested, I still am looking for 2 to 4 more players for getting a Rifts game started as soon as I can get the schedule settled out at work again.
A former member
Post #: 29
Jeff,
If we can get a couple more people to join in I am ready to do a AD&D campaign.

Brian,
I am up for playing Rifts. I would like to play a TW or something like that if possible, but I can play anything the game needs.
Lin
linj1009
Griffin, GA
Post #: 87
Hi,

I live in the Riverdale area...What day of the week were you thinking of running a game?
Brian
user 6469016
Union City, GA
Post #: 68
The Rifts game looks likely to be on Sundays. I'm not sure which day would be regular for the 2ed game Jeff is running, though.
A former member
Post #: 30
Hi Linn and Brian
I was trying to get people together Friday night @ 6:30 Treefort games to role up characters for the 2E game. I thought I put a post for this up several days ago, but it is not on the forum. We will probably continue to play on Fridays, but that is subject to change.
A former member
Post #: 31
@Brian did you get the message I sent you directly about date and time