The Atlanta Gamers Guild Message Board New Locations › Anyone OTP South atlanta?

Anyone OTP South atlanta?

Lin
linj1009
Griffin, GA
Post #: 88
Ron,

I did get your message. Are you still going to be at Treefort on Friday @ 6:30 PM?

Thanks,

Lin
A former member
Post #: 32
Yes, we have at least two other people joining us. We are going to roll up characters, work on back grounds and just meet the people in the group. If we have time maybe an encounter or two
Brian
user 6469016
Union City, GA
Post #: 69
Got the message and sent a reply. Still got so many character ideas havn't decided which to choose so shall talk it over tomorrow when there.
Lin
linj1009
Griffin, GA
Post #: 89
Hi,

I left work late and running into heavy traffic...I will be there between 7 and 7:30 PM...Sorry, but I need the job to support my gaming

Thanks,

Lin
A former member
Post #: 33
Thank you to everyone for a great night I enjoyed meeting all of you and looking forward to the next gaming session. Lin I hope you got Megan's contact information.
Jeff
user 20229881
Brooks, GA
Post #: 8
Yep. Fun game, good night. Can't wait to get back together. I shall call my blade...Sheep Shearer!
Allan D.
user 78765522
Morrow, GA
Post #: 1
Hey there, i was just wondering if you guys are still meeting up? between family life and work i don't really get a chance to meet like minded people that are local and i'd love to get into a regular group for D&D..total tabeltop newb so looking for a group that can be gentle lol
Jeff
user 20229881
Brooks, GA
Post #: 10

I'm running a game every 1st and 3rd THUR of every month @ Treefort. Next game is tomorrow night (May 23rd)!!!
Jeff
user 20229881
Brooks, GA
Post #: 13
Running a 5E playtest on the South side of ATL this THUR @ 6:30 PM at Treefort Games in Fayetteville.
Come test out the new version.
Brian
user 6469016
Union City, GA
Post #: 74
I'll be starting a Rifts game if can find enough that are interested in joining. For the newbs I can also have pre-generated characters available.