align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Atlanta Gamers Guild Message Board Pathfinder RPG › I am interested in running a game using the pathfinder rules.

I am interested in running a game using the pathfinder rules.

Brian H.
user 61339232
Marietta, GA
Post #: 21
All that's fine with me as well, the date and time would be the prickly point is all, for me. :D
Brendan S.
user 63556132
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 6
I'm sure a time can be found that will work out for everyone involved. To answer your question Chris, yes we will be using the ten main elder scrolls races. When it comes to classes. Any of the Pathfinder classes will work. There' will be a little bit of time spent working out exactly where each class fits into the world.

Now, I'm hoping for a four or five person party, not counting myself. I've always preferred smaller groups when it comes to gming. One of the spots in the game is already taken by my fiance. So I want three to four more people. My fiance will be playing a Breton, probably a bard, but there's still some decision making going around.

At this point, I would like to know what days and times during the week you would prefer to game. What is ideal for you. Also, what length of session are you okay with sitting through. Some people can sit and roleplay for hours on end. But others would prefer shorter sessions. And how often would you like sessions to happen. I'm looking for once a week, but once every other week would work too.

Once we have found a good time for a session and so on then I'll get the info on creating characters out to you. I'm still hammering out things with the races but I should have it finished in due time.
Chris
user 9110817
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 68
long sessions do not bother me my gf does not work currently (just graduated college) I how ever like I said tuesday-saturday 8-4ish on normal days the holidays I am there until 6 or 7 right now. I am would like to bug you about possibly allowing me to use a 3.5 adventure pack class that was so much fun to play, but didn't get much time to play him. It's an ancestral speaker (aka elf shaman) and they are very very fun.
Brian H.
user 61339232
Marietta, GA
Post #: 23
I work 8-5-ish (M-F), so anytime during the week except Friday nights (already in a 2E game) after 6-630p (for few hours). Also pretty much wide open most of Saturday/Sunday, I have some games starting in January but nothing set in stone yet.

I usually play a fighter type, so I'm thinking something more along either a ranger (bow) or wizard type this time.
Brendan S.
user 63556132
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 7
Alright. Well, literally the ideal time for my fiance and I would be Wednesday nights. I'd like it to be four to five hours, preferably five. So 6 to 10 or 6 to 11. And I'd prefer it to happen once every other week. How does that sound for everyone involved?

I'm willing to accept any base class from 3.5, or from anything else really, as long as they aren't Eastern in flavor. The possibility of multiclassing into something along those line is open eventually. Since we're basing this on the Elder Scrolls series I am going for an open world feel so a certain amount of wandering is expected. Also, to those of you with access to The Book of Nine Swords from 3.5. None of those classes are available, but feats that allow access to combat maneuvers are allowed. Also, this isn't too important, but I have a very interesting adventure planned that will be problematic for Lawful characters, so if you intend to play one let me know so I can plan for it.
Chris
user 9110817
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 69
sound wonderful and I will run those times by my gf and see what she things. I think I can manage that honestly. I love my ancestral speaker character I made and so glad you are letting me play him. Now because you said lawful has a problem you are making me want to create a lawfuly good paladin.....XD
Brian H.
user 61339232
Marietta, GA
Post #: 24
Wed actually sounds great as well. I usually work from home on Wednesdays so that means I can leave right at 5pm and meetup. This will be at Gigabytes or your house or another location? I haven't seen location posted anywhere yet.
Brendan S.
user 63556132
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 8
If no one minds I was hoping to host it at Gigabytes. It sounds like a cool place.
Chris
user 9110817
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 70
not a bad location takes me 30-45 minutes to get there so I should be arriving just at 6.
Brendan S.
user 63556132
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 10
Alright, well. Obviously the game won't be starting until after New Years. How would everyone feel about the first meeting being mostly for character creation and introductions. Might have a little roleplaying happen if there's time for it. I'm thinking the 9th might be a good day for a first meeting. Let me know if that day is a problem. Also, have a merry holiday!