addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Timothy
user 12022383
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 85
Hey all, I'm thinking of picking up the beginner box for the new Star Wars rpg from fantasy flight, and was wondering if anyone was willing to give it a try? Would probably be sometime in the new year, in the alpharetta area. Let me know
Brian H.
user 61339232
Marietta, GA
Post #: 19
Star Wars? OMG finally some Sci-fi. I would love to try out a star wars rpg.
Timothy
user 12022383
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 87
Great! I've got 2 other guys who are interested also. Send me your email, and I'll start getting ideas on when would work out best for everyone. I'll probably try to play in alpharetta, at fcb comics and games. Sometime in January, Saturday or Sunday, let me know what works best for you.
Brian H.
user 61339232
Marietta, GA
Post #: 20
Not sure what works best right now, Sunday I'm usually wide-open though. Saturday's I'm usually at gigabytes in a game or 2 most of the day depending on what sat of the month it is.
Paul
pjlx911
Woodstock, GA
Post #: 2
I'll SO love to play this. Hopefully it's better than SWTOR (...ANYTHING is better than SWTOR). Mondays & Wednesdays I'm open from about 5pm on. Fridays-Sundays I'm totally free. If you still have spots open, give me an address and a date/time and I'll see if it's not too far out for me to play with you guys.
Tommie B.
user 108454162
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Whatever happen to this Saga/Campaign? Did you finish it? Will there be another one?
Nathan L T.
Daiuton
Snellville, GA
Post #: 1
I have a meetup for Star Wars Edge of the Empire coming up on the 18th of August. http://www.meetup.com...­
Craig
inverness_craig
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 4
What's the current status on this? Anyone currently playing? I'd like to GM a Star Wars game that goes anti-cliche and anti-tropes of Star Wars. So it's the SW Universe, and sure you can be a Jedi or smuggler, but going in new directions and exploring new avenues instead of the same old same old. Let me know.
Challer
user 138944752
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 3
Count me in.
Nathan L T.
Daiuton
Snellville, GA
Post #: 3
We are doing a event every tuesday with a new group, and possibly start a new group if anyone else wants in, though its by stone mountain. I have almost all the initial books for Edge of the Empire and the starter set for Age of the Rebellion.