The Atlanta Gamers Guild Message Board New Locations › The Raven's Nest

The Raven's Nest

Charlie E.
user 83058842
Marietta, GA
Post #: 1
Hey there's a good place to go on Whitlock Ave. called The Raven's Nest.
Thomas
user 84554462
Marietta, GA
Post #: 1
What game is running here? I used to play at the store........Good is not a term I would use.
Thomas
user 84554462
Marietta, GA
Post #: 2
I like the pathfinder group operating out of Otherworld Games. That's a good store.
Charlie E.
user 83058842
Marietta, GA
Post #: 2
Ok problem is i dont know where that is. The Raven's Nest is the place i both know of and can get to by bike.
Ted S.
user 11667404
Marietta, GA
Post #: 86
Hey there's a good place to go on Whitlock Ave. called The Raven's Nest.

What games are you looking to play?
David
David_Finn
Marietta, GA
Post #: 35
Ok problem is i dont know where that is. The Raven's Nest is the place i both know of and can get to by bike.

Where do you live Charlie? We have a number of RPG groups here every day
Charlie E.
user 83058842
Marietta, GA
Post #: 3
Marietta, off of Bob Cox which in turn is off of burnt hickory, which in turn is off of Barret Parkway though i'm not certain it's called that where you turn to get on burnt hickory.
David
David_Finn
Marietta, GA
Post #: 36
Marietta, off of Bob Cox which in turn is off of burnt hickory, which in turn is off of Barret Parkway though i'm not certain it's called that where you turn to get on burnt hickory.

Oh I see where that is, west of Marietta. We're on the other side of Marietta by the 120 loop. If you can make it out this way, we'd love to have you in a few games.
mike
dayminkaynin
Group Organizer
Dallas, GA
Post #: 340
we used to meetup there once a month. i went back and looked at those meetups and then venues. that venue has the most "former member"s. i believe any member can see it here http://www.meetup.com...­ . they do have 4 stars though. they refused us to 40K one month (which they started selling 2 weeks prior). i found Gigabites down the road and we met there the following month. every one voted to do it there instead. this is pretty much a meet there at your own risk kind of thing.

Gigabites got 1/2 a star more and is right up the road here http://www.meetup.com...­