The Atlanta Gamers Guild Message Board New Locations › Looking for Game/Group ITP Decatur/L5P/East Atlanta

Looking for Game/Group ITP Decatur/L5P/East Atlanta

Angelos
Angelos333
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 5
I am looking for a Game/Group to become part of in my area. (Decatur/L5P/EAV)
I have the time and willing to commit.
AD&D is my preference but anything is fine, I have played some of a lot of things and have had fun with all of them.
If there is a local group or other like minded individuals who wish to start something in the area drop me a line.
Angelos
MarkFrankly
user 26845922
Decatur, GA
Post #: 26
I'm in Decatur and would be interested. My favorite game is Earthdawn, but I couldn't start running anything until summer. I'd love to be a player in something with a fun character - specific game not important. Best nights for me are Fridays.
Christopher G.
user 11370937
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 20
If either of you are still interested, I am going to try to start a game in the Decatur area. Check the posts for further details...

C.
Don
Pagecomposer
Dacula, GA
Post #: 2
I could go with that area, a whole lot closer to me than Marietta
Herb
HerbN
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 53
I recently moved to the North Dekalb area, closer to Tucker than Decatur, and I'm trying to get a Rifts game going.
Brett G.
user 166912222
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
I see the replies to this are intermittent, but here's hoping...I'm ITP in Cabbagetown, more than willing to commute within the area. Decatur works; I just can't commit to something OTP. Have played White Wolf, joined this group hoping to learn D&D, and would be happy to try others. Let's revive this effort, y'all!
Scott A J.
user 65269272
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 10
OK, I'm in Midtown. Meeting here would work best for me but I could prbly do Decatur, LFP, Cabbagetown, Buckhead, as long as it is near MARTA.

I can GM
Trail of Cthulhu
13th Age (streamlined D&D with some story game elements)
Hot War
Apocalypse World/ Monster Hearts
Eclipse Phase (that might take some prep time)

Trail is the only one I have much experience in but I'm willing give the others a shot if there is interest.

I'm going to see if Mike can make me an assistant organizer so I can schedule a Fiasco event as a first get together and we can also discuss future games.
Scott A J.
user 65269272
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 11
Mike is going to add the Fiasco event. I left the time blank but I work late many nights so the weekend (or Friday night) would be best.
Angelos
Angelos333
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 6
I'm still willing to play ITP.
JJ E.
user 163101182
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 2
There are a bunch of games that happen on wednesdays/thursdays/sundays at Challenges in the North Dekalb mall. Mostly people are playing 5th edition it seems