Atlanta Interfaith and Nonfaith Service Association Message Board › AINSA: Meetup in the morning at MedShare -- directions

AINSA: Meetup in the morning at MedShare -- directions

Josh G.
user 7498547
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hello everyone, looking forward to seeing you at MedShare.

I plan to be there around 8:45, and MedShare asks that everyone be there on time by 9.

If you need to call me, I'm at 770-714-2465

See you there!

Here are the directions that MedShare emailed to me:

DIRECTIONS:

3240 Clifton Springs Road

Decatur, GA 30034

http://medshare.org/m...­

From downtown Atlanta: take I-20 East to I-285. Merge onto I-285 South. Exit at Flat Shoals/Candler Rd (the first exit) and turn left. This will take you back over I-285. At the second light (the first light after the freeway), turn right onto Clifton Springs Road. MedShare is on the right (at the end of the turn lane) after you pass the clinic. There is a green and white MedShare sign out front.

From I-285 Northbound (on the eastside): exit at Flat Shoals/Candler Rd and turn right. Drive less than a mile, at the first light, turn right onto Clifton Springs. MedShare is on the right (at the end of the turn lane) after you pass the clinic. There is a green and white MedShare sign out front.

From I-285 Southbound (on the eastside): exit at Flat Shoals/Candler Rd (one exit south of the I-20 interchange) and turn left. This will take you back over I-285. At the second light (the first light after the freeway), turn right onto Clifton Springs Road. MedShare is on the right (at the end of the turn lane) after you pass the clinic. There is a green and white MedShare sign out front.

Take bus #119 from the Kensington train station. It will drop you off right in front of MedSha