I'm really looking forward to tonight's meetup on the beach. There is a 30% possibility of showers...that rises a bit as the night goes on...and there is the possibility of T storms...Nature's fireworks...but I'm going to play the odds and keep this event going. In the event that we do get hit with a downpour, we can always head into Seaside Johnnies and wait out the storm...there might even be an added fillip of excitement...
Remember, life isn't just about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!
(And guys, if we do get a bit damp, we won't melt... ;-)
Some of us are planning on getting to the beach early for those who are interested in joining us. I should be there by 5:00.
Don't forget to bring food and beverages for yourself and to share (if you so wish)
See you on the beach!