addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AMAZING SINGLES aka "Amazing Single Men & Fabulous Women" Message Board › Meetup details changed: The Ira: Caribbean 8 DAY SINGLES CRUISE!

Meetup details changed: The Ira: Caribbean 8 DAY SINGLES CRUISE! Fun and Relaxing. Glorious Sunshine!

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/AMAZINGSINGLES/events/113481692/­
1. We have a new contact person at Singlescruise.com

2. As of 8/11/2013 almost equal number of ladies to gentleman. Based on the past, we anticipate 100's of Singles. Please email Ira: mistrchrming@aol.com if you have any questions. Prices will go up, the longer you wait.
When: Saturday, January 18, 2014 1:00 PM
Where: Port Everglades
S.E. 10th Avenue
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33301
800-419-5179/7418
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.