addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AMAZING SINGLES aka "Amazing Single Men & Fabulous Women" Message Board › Are we meeting your needs?

Are we meeting your needs?

Linda Q
Brookfield, CT
Post #: 242

Check out the Ripplers volunteer meetup. Sylvia co-organizes that one too.
A former member
Post #: 1
Swing dance at Sciortino's Sunday April 5 th Big band and all, My E-mail friend Regina's Idea, I will be their with some Swing dance persons, Swing dancing on Crutches might be Difficult Buy ill try, I mean ill try anything, HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THEN, johnboy
A former member
Post #: 96
Thank you everyone for your comments. For those interested in volunteering & charity events, please visit our meetup group Ripplers where you will find some upcoming events for Make a Wish and Americares and there will be more to come.

In terms of all of your suggestions, Cindy has posted movie night for March 31st and we're going to get back into our Sunday morning hikes very shortly, we've lots of other good ideas posted or will post soon from weekend get-aways to beach parties!

Keep the ideas coming biggrin
Linda Q
Brookfield, CT
Post #: 245

I would host the group at my neighborhood beach on Candlewood Lake in Brookfield--up to 10-12 of us.
If prior to beach season--it could be more.
Linda Q