addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AMAZING SINGLES aka "Amazing Single Men & Fabulous Women" Message Board › Selling and Buying Gold WARNING: DON'T GET CHEATED

Selling and Buying Gold WARNING: DON'T GET CHEATED

Group Organizer
Danbury, CT
Post #: 777
Gold prices are higher right now than they have EVER been.

Just a few years ago, gold was only $250 per ounce

Gold is now hovering around $1400 per ounce range.

This means that the old gold jewelry you don't wear any more, those coins that grandpa left you in his will, those broken pieces of jewelry just hanging around could be worth hundreds, even thousands of dollars.

If you have ANY GOLD in any form that you want to sell, NOW is the best time to sell it.

But!!!! Those TV ads, those pawn shops, those kiosks in the malls and those stores that that are buying gold only pay a fraction of it actual value. Send me a note and I'll send you to someone who will pay you it's real market value less only a few percent.

Now is the time to sell your gold

Call 203 788 3370 for cash today
Linda Q
Brookfield, CT
Post #: 279
Hi Bruce
I'll be calling you--I do have gold to sell
Linda Q