The Twelve Layers of DNA
Speaker Cledstone Jordan
From Spiritualist Church of Austin
DNA – Deoxyribonucleic acid is a self-replicating material present in nearly all living organisms as the main consistent of chromosomes. It is the carrier of Genetic information.
According to old science we only have 2 layers of DNA known as the Double Helix, and new science says we have more than 2 but all the others are called Junk DNA. One day modern science will be able to understand the Junk DNA when they start looking from the Spiritual point of view. Currently science is only focused on two layers or DNA comprising 4% while ignoring the other 96% which really explains how the 4% works.
This lecture will share some of the latest information on explaining how these other layers of DNA works and how they work to shape our lives past present and future.
- New information now explains all twelve layers of DNA and their spiritual function in our lives.
- This information is beginning to reveal to us the esoteric and the love this process has within it. For more than chemistry, this DNA process defines the core of Sacred life, the love of God within the Universe, as above, so below.
- DNA is the crossroads of God and man, the mixture of quantum and non-quantum and it vibrates with the truth of the Universe.
Explaining the workings of DNA can be a difficult a task as explaining where the hot water ends and the cold water begins in a bath or warm water. Someone has to do it and that would be me. This is an introduction into the Quantum part you, the Twelve Layers of your DNA. Learning about your DNA will allow you to better understand how you and your body work together. Healing yourself will then become much more understandable and easier.