Are you looking to develop your social communication skills, your speaking and leadership skills? Win that job interview? Ignite your career? Survey after survey shows that presentation skills are crucial to success in the workplace.
Toastmasters International is a world leader in communication and leadership development. Many people pay high fees for seminars to gain the skill and confidence necessary to face an audience. At $53 each six months, APAS Toastmasters provides an option that is much less expensive and yet is held in very high regard in business circles.
The Toastmasters Organization has been in existence for more than 85 years and offers a proven – and enjoyable – way to practice and hone communication and leadership skills. Membership in APAS (Asian Pacific American Society) Toastmasters is open to all over the age of 18, and guests are always welcome for free, of course.
Please accept this as your personal invitation to join us on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm at the Old Metairie Branch Library at 2350 Metairie Road, Metairie, La.
Where you will…
* Learn to communicate more effectively.
* Become a better listener.
* Improve your presentation skills.
* Increase your leadership potential.
* Become more successful in your career.
* Build your ability to motivate and persuade.
* Reach your professional and personal goals.
* Increase your self confidence.