API Craft Detroit Message Board › Next API-Craft Meetup

Next API-Craft Meetup

Mark W.
user 31662792
Farmington, MI
Hello fellow API-Crafters,

Mark Walz here. I've become the co-organizer with Brain Mulloy. I'm going to help try to organize some of our meetings.

For the next meeting, we're trying to nail down a date and topic. If anyone would like to suggest a topic, please send it along. Right now, we may go ahead and show the text analytics API we just deployed (shameless plug, I know). It's still a work in progress, but it is up and running. We can demonstrate the API and talk about some of the design decisions and future plans for the API.

We could also ask Brian to showcase the Onstar API more in-depth (there was still a lot to learn about). Beyond those 2 topics, I hope to have either Ilya Sterin or Davis Ford show the API's they are working on (a race status tracking API and an Arduino, Node.js API respectively).

We have some potential topics, please suggest other things that are of interest. We also need to set a July date. I'm purposing something either July 11th, 18th or 25th. The 11th or 25th are probably better, since the Tigers are out of town and there will be less traffic to deal with.

I have a few alternate venues I'm investigating. They would have a projector and seating, but probably no beer. Both downtown, so we could have beers or cocktails after the meet up if anyone is interested.

If you have any input, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark Walz