"That person just doesn't have the Agile mindset..." We've all heard the statement. Have you ever wondered if there actually is a way of thinking that is inherently "agile"? How can you tell when someone has it? Can it be learned? And once you have it, why does it work?
The June meetup will start with a series of lightning talks of approximately 20 minutes each. These thought-provoking sessions will serve as fuel to drive the OpenSpace discussions that follow.
- Recent Advances in Neuroplasticity Applied to Team Behavior - Kelly Fidei
- Drive: The Surprising Science of What Motivates Us - Heidi Sandler
- The Agile General Theory of Relativity - Steve VanArsdale
Food will be provided during the networking period.
- You can park in any of the open parking lots surrounding the building. The covered parking is not available for visitors.
- 6:00 - 6:30 Networking and dinner will take place in the building lobby (the lobby doors lock at 6:30, so we will keep the networking portion of the event in the lobby so we can admit stragglers.)
- 6:30 - 7:45 Lightning Talks (at 6:30, we'll proceed upstairs to the Gogo offices conference room for the presentation.)
- 7:45 - 8:30 OpenSpace breakout sessions/discussions
Your admission includes food and refreshments which will be provided during the Networking period.