As much as we hate to admit it, there are certain costs that go into keeping this meetup group running. At the moment, the good folks at AIM Consulting Group, LLC are helping keep the event costs down by providing us with the use of their facility, and providing food for our monthly meetings.
That's where Corporate Sponsorship comes in. Do you know of a Chicago company that would be interested in helping defer some of those costs in return for recognition? If so, please contact us (email@example.com) for further information.
Sponsorship is achieved through the purchase of "Support Points".
One (1) Support Point is equivalent to:
- Provide a Meeting Space for one meeting
- Provide Food for meeting attendees at one meeting
- Donate $100 to APLN Chicago
Level 1 Sponsorship:
Providing One (1) Support Point
• Logo and Link from aplnchicago.org and meetup site for one month, and footnote mention on all APLN mailings
• Placard in food area, sponsor slide and verbal mention at that month's meeting
Level 2 Sponsorship:
Providing Six (6) Support Points
(or $550) gets you:
• All the benefits of Level 1 for a six-month period
• Plus a 10-15 minute presentation window at one public meeting during the sponsorship period you can use to have a representative of your organization address the group
Level 3 Sponsorship:
Providing Twelve (12) Support Points
(or $1000) gets you:
• All the benefits of Level 1 for a full year
• Plus two (2) 10-15 minute presentation windows at two of our public meeting during the sponsorship period you can use to have a representative of your organization address the group.
• Indirect access to the APLN Chicago mailing list (you provide a single-page pdf advertisement of your choosing), and we will distribute it on your behalf to all members of our ever-growing mailing list.