Do what thou wilt shall be whole of the Law.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law! ARARITA camp is happy to announce that we will be hosting Lon Milo DuQuette in San Diego this July for a lecture on the... Learn more
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Welcome to ARARITA Encampment, O.T.O.! We are a group of Thelemites in the Valley of San Diego dedicated to the promulgation of the Law of Thelema! Use http://ararita.org to learn more about our events, frequently asked questions, links, and more.
About ARARITA Encampment:
* We support individual liberty, self-knowledge, self-discipline, and universal brotherhood.
* We affirm the bonds of brotherhood in good faith, and expect our members to act in accordance with virtue, mutual respect, and cooperation.
* We value hospitality and promote peace, tolerance, and truth within all our meetings.
* We advocate the pursuit of a Scientific Religion and of Universal Brotherhood, and oppose the forces of superstition, tyranny, and oppression.
* We foremost, accept the Law of Thelema, as it was set down in Liber Legis, The Book of the Law.
* Discussions on the literature of Thelema by Aleister Crowley
* Readings of the Holy Books of Thelema including the Book of the Law * Classes on Thelema, Yoga, Magick, and Hermetic Science
* Meditation and ceremonial ritual sessions
* Performances of the Gnostic Mass.
You can contact us about attending local events at email@example.com
If you are a "first-timer" please contact us so we can meet in person first.
Love is the law, love under will.