align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

ARARITA San Diego Thelema Meetup Message Board › Personal Strange

Personal Strange

fred
user 10019627
San Diego, CA
Post #: 36
Hi Stephen......

I read your "personal strange" article, and thank you. Coming from a different lineage, my strangeness manifests differently. One of the more profound took place as I was reading Jose Arguelles talk of the Tzolkin. He stated that the Tzolkin is to the fourth dimension what the Table of Elements is to the third. I "got" it. When my mind fuses with its object, all thinking comes to a complete halt. Sometimes I feel radiant and start laughing. On this occasion, I suddenly found myself in Nazi-occupied Mexico, 1521. I was there about 5 seconds. Not a dream or hypnogogic.

I then began having dreams of being in the Time Service. In one, my partner and I shifted to another Universe. We could tell by the sick-looking plant life, that this was a Nazi world. We also new that we had been detected, so we shifted back to our home world. I was then sitting in a classroom. The instructor said that whenever one has a time travel dream, a "pod' comes into the dream and steals the memory. So I am guessing I get wiped often. I recently recalled a dream of discussing how to survive if one got trapped in the past. "Invent" things like the pop top can. Care must be taken in introducing out-time tech. Small changes only.
fred
user 10019627
San Diego, CA
Post #: 37
Stephen's "Personal Strange" is in the Files. On the Menu, click on "More" to get the dropdown leading to "Files"
A former member
Post #: 29
That is also strange. I think that in discussing this stuff without embarrassment and fear, but promising a level of accurracy and truth without question may provide us with many testaments that the world is not made up of just space and time, matter and energy and that spirit really prevails. The real question is "How do we interpret what we have undoubtedly (at least subjectively) experienced.

I have not told these stories often, because they are so bizarre; like your "SciFi" like stories with the Nazi's having either 1) Won in some other version of Space/Time or 2) escaped our reality and made a new home elsewhere.

I do not know what the physics or mathematics of all this might be.

Maybe an example of "quantum gnosis" ?

Stephen
A former member
Post #: 30
Fred,

Can you define the Tzolkin for us?

--Stephen
fred
user 10019627
San Diego, CA
Post #: 38
The Tzolkin is a 260 unit matrix that has been used as a Sacred Calendar in Meso-America.

Here is one depiction of it. The black squares can be seen as the double helix of the human DNA. Something similar to this DNA representation was sent on a space probe years ago. Not the Tzolkin, but a picture of the black shape.
http://miriadic.wikia...­

Jose Arguelles wrote in"The Mayan Factor" that the Tzolkin is not flat but radial. Thus it is the creative matrix of the fourth dimension. I can sense this, but cannot translate to language. For more information, there are lots of Internet sites.
A former member
Post #: 31
So Fred, is there an actual usage for this Tzolkin? I mean, I can understand encountering the unknown, but just saying "hello" to it seems more trouble than it is worth. Or is it just a strange encounter for its own sake, which would be interesting and valuable too? Stephen
fred
user 10019627
San Diego, CA
Post #: 40
As for me there is no practical usage for the Tzolkin. Originally used by the locals for planting and religious ceremonies.
A former member
Post #: 32
Gee, if there is no practical use for it, well, then, uh, well, what use is it? At least with Magick you can either 1) utilize its practical application or 2) in the case of Sex Magick, enjoy the ritual (ha ha ha)
A former member
Post #: 33
Fred,

I have excised a portion of Personal Strange and added some information from a book I read that describes some of that particular experience with some remarkable depth. Apart from the fact that my experience had no relation to entheogens, I think it tells me something about them. It was the section on the hieroglyphics on the walls and so I am adding a new document called Xenolinguistics to the files section. Please read, and I will look forward to your comments, or give me a call to discuss.

Stephen