addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Sean M H.
user 12976960
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 1
Hello everyone.I have been on the sidelines of the KCO for a couple years now, but I am new to this meetup. Over the past few months I have been delving a little deeper into religion and doing a lot of reading of Dawkins and Hitchens. I since then have discovered my best friend is a antisemitic racist and my brother, who has hidden away deep inside Alabama, has essentially created his own cult religion. I read on Fox news yesterday that, "Atheists show video of burning church...." Never in your life will you read, "Christians protest funeral of fallen soldier" or "Muslims kill innocent funeral attendees". Essentially, I am fed up and angry and ready to start speaking out. Yaron has taken on policy and government issues, I feel mine is religion and Atheism. Do any of you have a draw to any particular issue ?
Chris G.
Group Organizer
Leavenworth, KS
Post #: 1
Sean,

I guess my passion for Ayn Rand Objectivism is the attachment to reality that this philosophy offers. My hot button is the degradation of capitalism.

Chris