addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ayn Rand Club of Kansas City Message Board › Airplane on a treadmill

Airplane on a treadmill

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys, it was a fun discussion today -- thanks everyone.

Regarding the airplane on a treadmill thought experiment, here are a few links you might enjoy:

The Mythbusters tv show did an episode on this question:

And finally, CafePress has t-shirts with the answer:

See you next time,
David L.
user 73927302
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 1
I agree, good discussion. Thanks for organizing these, Chris.

I forgot to ask yesterday - Is anyone else going to the Tenth Amendment Dinner on the 16th? I doubt the Constitution will do us much good at this point, but Tom Woods will be speaking there. That alone seems worth the drive to Topeka.

I don't know if there are any spots left, but here's the link for anyone interested: http://www.ks-soverei...­

A former member
Post #: 2
Unfortunately I won't be in town. Otherwise I would probably be there, it looks like a great event. Tom Woods is an entertaining and informative speaker.

Thanks for letting us know about it, David.