Date: March 9th, 2012
Time: 7-11pm After Party 11-2am Clear in the Intercontinental Hotel
Location: City Hall
Address: 200 East Wells Street, Milwaukee, WI
Beverages: Cash Bar
Food: Complimentary Appetizers from 7-8pm
ART Milwaukee takes its March ART Jamboree to the City. City Hall a building that was once the 3rd tallest building in the world will be shut down or should I say opened back up for what should truly be a memorable ART Jamboree.
Be prepared for a night of spontaneous dance, theater, music along with live painting, pottery throwing and exhibitions from local Milwaukee artists.
For the biking community. BIKE TO CITY HALL AND GET A FREE BEER.
For the transit advocates:, BUS TO CITY HALL SHOW A TRANSFER GET A FREE BEER.
Intercontinental Hotel 11-2am
- I'm Not A Pilot
- Complimentary Appetizers
- Drink Specials
The Line Up:
- Music by Kristopher Crow
- Fashion Show w/ local designers hosted by Beth Ann Gleason & Felicia Pope
- Live pottery throwing by Ryan Peters
- Couto Bros reveal their new piece suspended from the 2nd floor
- 8pm Live performance by Danceworks
- 10pm Live performance by the Milwaukee Ballet
- Living painting by Daniel Fleming
- Milwaukee MakersSpace (robotics and the draw bot)
- Shay Armstrong live artistic body painting
- Fine Line: Ari Rosenthal
- MARN: Dan Kirchen
- CoPA: Ben Stuart
- Art House Revea:l Albin Erhart
- Tom Wilcox
- William Arther
- Steph Davies
- Damir Zoric
- Karl Reeves (ART Milwaukee 1 day online art challenge winner)
Fine Line Magazine, CoPA, Milwaukee Ballet,
Milwaukee Makers Space, MARN, Living Photo Booth Project, Pridefest/Gay Arts Center, Milwaukee Odyssey, Danceworks, Art House Reveal
NOTE: RSVP for this event to receive a chance to win "Beer for a Year" at ART Jamboree's and for Free Beer at this ART Jamboree.