addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ARTCODE Message Board › Focus on Audio/Music

Focus on Audio/Music

user 4860856
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 9
We are thinking about forming a subgroup focusing on audio/computer music so that

• have informal regular get together for people with same interests.
  • plot possible projects: installations, performance, etc.

Please show you interest and share ideas.
Miles T.
Kelowna, BC
Post #: 1
This is a great idea! A focus group such as this will allow for rich discussion with an esoteric subject such as sound. Events such as presentations, workshops, brainstorming, and hacking could lead to some fruitful adventures.
A former member
This is something I would definitely be interested in! I've been a lurker mostly because I've been in school this past year, but this is exactly the kind of stuff I want to start coming out for, pending my graduation in two weeks :).
Clayton C.
user 48163692
Vancouver, BC
im also interested in this

i have a real time midi to webgl visualization project/prototype here:

requires a midi controller to manipulate scene. ive also used iphone wifimidifree on my iphone to connect to it through my mac