addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arkansas Society of Freethinkers Message Board Videos › Sam Harris vs. William Lane Craig - Does Good Come From God?

Sam Harris vs. William Lane Craig - Does Good Come From God?

Dave B.
user 13155367
Sherwood, AR
Post #: 81
April 7, 2011 at Notre Dame University

Brad N.
Brad_Norwood
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 39
Does Evil come from God?

The Steinsaltz English edition of the Babylonian Talmud, confirms this view:

"This Baraita supports Rav, for it teaches that if a man engaged in homosexual intercourse with a child under the age of nine, he is exempt from liability."
http://books.google.c...­
Brad N.
Brad_Norwood
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 40
Matthew 15 Experiment

• Let us agree with the christian world that we firmly believe Matthew 15 as the word of god as they do!
  • Therefore, we believe Jesus Christ when he said: "22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

• Out of the mouth of Jesus Christ, we can all believe that anyone who is not of the house of Israel is a
    dog, and shall NOT partake of the bread belonging to the children of Israel.
    VERY CLEAR. ALL CHRISTIANS ARE DOGS DESERVING NOTHING FROM JESUS CHRIST. HE IS NOT SENT FOR US AS HE HIMSELF DECLARES.