add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Arkansas Society of Freethinkers Message Board Humor › Another exploitation video. I got a kick out of the rappers!

Another exploitation video. I got a kick out of the rappers!

Montgomery, AL
Post #: 6

You could imagine my disappointment when I found out I could not leave a comment.

First, a kid makes a ton of money for writing a book describing his visit to heaven, now this......(Face-palm)
George S
user 13502116
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 116
That was really cute.
I was thinking, a boy made a fortune describing his visit to Heaven???
What if an atheist wrote a book and claimed to have gone to Heaven and then converted???
Would the book sell? Would it make lots of money?
I'm thinking, don't bother me...I feel a near death experience coming on...zzzzzzzzz
A former member
Post #: 1
AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! I must now go give my poor brain a salt bath, or similar purification ritual... I feel soiled!

Wow, that's hideous... this video has a great future ahead of it, as a tool for atheist recruitment. <shudder!>
A former member
Post #: 2
And now a special 'rapture' version:­

hahahahahahahahaha!!! biggrin