Arkansas Society of Freethinkers Message Board Local Breaking News › SPAM email I received from faithandduty.com regarding cross at WTC site...

SPAM email I received from faithandduty.com regarding cross at WTC site...

Terri P.
user 22571341
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 7
I am not sure how I ended up on their mailing list.

Dear Friend:

You are receiving this email from Faith List llc because we believe that you care deeply about your Christian Faith as we do. The purpose of this e-mail is to confirm your desire to continue to hear from us online.

We regularly email fellow Christians with information about causes, organizations, and ministries you may be interested in.

The latest faith-targeted attack by the American Atheist Association focused on the removal of the Cross at the WTC Memorial.

From removing prayer in school to trying to remove prayer at the Presidential Inauguration we can not stand by without fighting for what we believe in. We need you to lend your name to those that will stand up to the onslaught on our way of life.

We choose to use email because so many of the causes and ministries we work with have very limited resources. E-mail is fast, it never interrupts dinner, and it can be interactive.

By asking your permission to communicate with you by e-mail we are trying to respect your time and fully comply with all laws and best practices. We only want to communicate with fellow Christians who want to keep up with our partner organizations. Rest assured that we will never overstep our welcome in your in-box!

Every email you get from us will contain our name and will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe.The last thing we want is to send information to individuals that are not interested.

Thank you in advance for your continued support. Twelve Million Christians from across the country have been brought together by Faith List. Together we can make our world better.

Sincerely,

Faith List
www.faithandduty.com
Subscription Options

Follow Us on Faceback

Atheists Block Ground Zero Cross Video

© Faith + Duty

Privacy Policy