addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arkansas Society of Freethinkers Message Board General Discussion › Helpful hint for organizers (Roger Hall)+

Helpful hint for organizers (Roger Hall)+

A former member
Post #: 3
If you're going to send out a message through MeetUp to committee members/potential members/regular members/whatever, please be aware that MeetUp doesn't supply recipients with your email address. If you want a reply, please put it in the body of your message.

Thanks.
Roger H.
user 13158720
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 19
Hey Rebecca! Most of the time it does include my email address, but I might have hit the "hide" checkbox by mistake. (I don't usually do that, but most mistakes are possible. ;) Thanks for following through on the forum! <3 Please drop me a line at rogerhall68 -AT- gmail -DOT- com.