addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arkansas Society of Freethinkers Message Board About The Arkansas Society of Freethinkers › one last note to anybody still listening

one last note to anybody still listening

Eric S.
user 2947599
Sherwood, AR
If you have a folding chair handy, you will want to bring it. If you are allergic to cats, you are urged to bring an antihistamine; I have two cats so there may be some swelling. I also have a dog, but she stays outside most of the time and shy around strangers, but she is friendly towards kids. If you want to arrive sooner than 4pm, you are by all means welcome; I had an eventful weekend so I am behind on the yardwork I should have gotten done today, but this should not affect the smoking of meats I have planned. Parking should not be an issue, as there is literally enough room for about 30 cars here, and none of it is on grass or the street. I have lots of condiments, feel free to bring your favorite, but trust me when I say that you will NOT need to bring any hot sauce...

I apologize for the all-caps, I wasn't yelling, that's just how it formatted the cut-and-paste job...