addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston Chapter -American Singles Golf Association®- ASGA Message Board › SINGLES DANCES GO WELL WITH GOLFERS

SINGLES DANCES GO WELL WITH GOLFERS

A former member
Post #: 21
As outgoing Chairman of the Board of our Boston Chapter, I'd developed an awesome comarardiery with a number of Boston Chapter members.

As president of SINGLES WITH STYLE, I'd like to offer an member of ASGA a comlimentary cocktail or beverage (worth up to $6) when you attend any of my regular weekend dances. Just see me when you check in.

See our schedules at www.se-4u.com and www.SinglesVacationClub.com.

I'm so proud of what our president, chair people, and committees have accomplished in bringing the chapter to where it is today. God bless America.

Dennis Serpone