Donna G
user 8930478
North Andover, MA
HI All,
I have decided with the weather forecast to cancel the golf event this afternoon, it looks like the snow will hit this area just about the time we would be golfing although it depends on which forecast you listen to.  In case there are diehards, they will hold open 2 bays under my name for today, please contact me if you would still like to attend.  I will try to set up another date, maybe next week, if available.
Thanks,
Donna
Barbara L
user 124058692
Foxboro, MA
Post #: 1
Donna,
I am coming from Plymouth and feel that it might be a little difficult for me to get back home later this evening, so I am going to have to cancel. Thanks for arranging this event and looking forward to maybe doing it next week. Stay safe.
Donna G
user 8930478
North Andover, MA
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone,
When I did cancel this event yesterday due to the impending bad weather, I used a feature on the meetup site which allows me to send an email out to all who had RSVP'ed YES. However, as the day unfolded, I realized that the messages of the cancellation (I sent 2) did not get delivered. They were sent out at 9:30 am, and I myself received the messages at 3:30 pm and 1:30 am. Not very helpful!! Maybe it was weather related and got hung up on the server??!! I apologize for any inconvenience and confusion. In the future, I will use the ASGA National website which allows me to personally email you all.
Thanks for your understanding,
Donna