addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Chapter -American Singles Golf Association®- ASGA Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: New Indoor Golf Simulator: Par 97/Pub 97

Meetup Cancelled: New Indoor Golf Simulator: Par 97/Pub 97

Donna G
user 8930478
North Andover, MA
New Indoor Golf Simulator: Par 97/Pub 97, scheduled to occur on Saturday, March 15, 2014 2:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.  I will be posting a new event at Optigolf and will send out a pre-announcement to those of you who had previously signed up for the former event, thereby giving you first opportunity to sign up for the new event.
Thanks for your feedback in helping me make this decision.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.