I am sorry to say I am going to have to postpone this event. I had foot surgery about 6 weeks ago, I was told I would be able to golf by June 1st. ( I think the surgeon knew if he told me it would take longer I won't have agreed to do it ). But never the less there is just no way I am going to be ready to golf in two weeks. Plus the fact hotel rooms are unavailable in the area for that weekend. I would like to reschedule for Late August of first of Sept. and hopefully I can get a better response from the Pittsburgh golfers. Thank you all for your support and hope you all enjoy your summer of golf while I sit and wait and wait for this foot to heal. I will keep you posted on the new date.
I am putting together an joint outing with a group of single golfers from Akron Canton Area. Going to play Kennsington on Sat at 1:00pm Dinner at the Spring Field Grill After. Planning to golf Sunday at the Mill Creek course.
I am getting a great response from the Ohio group, Pittsburgh, not so much.. Kennsington rate is $50.00 for 18/ cart.