ASTD Alaska (Alaska Statewide Trainers & Developers) Message Board › Meeting Dates for Copyright & Fair Use presentation: November 2011

Meeting Dates for Copyright & Fair Use presentation: November 2011

Mary M R.
mrydesky
Group Organizer
Anchorage, AK
Good morning-

I hit an incorrect button this morning - as a result, you may have received an email saying that the Copyright and Fair Use presentation for ASTD Alaska is scheduled for JANUARY. Oh my - that is so very wrong.

This topic is set to be presented two days from now. That would be Wednesday, November 9th, gathering at 11:15 AM for a longer than usual workshop. We will have a connection to Dr. Renee Hobbs at Temple University for two hours, so plan to be engaged till 1:15 or so. To be safe, check out of the office till 1:30!

If you have not, please RSVP through Meetup.com/ASTD-Alaska so that we can have handouts and such in the correct quantity! And please accept my apology for hitting the wrong button this morning....

PS - give yourself time to get by the Cafe for your lunch prior to the start of the presentation. Bring business cards to network, too!