ATL Cruisers Message Board › A.S.A.P.

A.S.A.P.

DEE
user 4673527
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 50
Always Say A Prayer.
Sunday we lost a brother from the AME to an accident.
We dare not take the mercy of GOD for granted ,this why we pray and give Him thanks and ask for traveling mercies .I don't care what we might be going through in life , whether it be spiritual, emotional, physical or whatever , God wants to be a part of our lives to show us that there is nothing to hard for HIM. A.S.A.P.
Praying for the Family of Keith .
"G.A.S" (Grown And...
G.A.S
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 351
I just commented on this in tge other group. Ive ridden and chatted with Keith. Donations will we taken up to assist with funeral arrangements. My prayers goes out to his family....just sad to hear of things like this...I remember him telling me about thermal riding gear..R.I.P...G.A.S out
William T.
user 51221712
Lilburn, GA
Post #: 8
Where do we send the donations?
DEE
user 4673527
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 51
Where do we send the donations?
The organizer for A.M.E. has not said yet.
"BrightStar"
BrightStar2
Ellenwood, GA
Post #: 14
Always Say A Prayer.
Sunday we lost a brother from the AME to an accident.
We dare not take the mercy of GOD for granted ,this why we pray and give Him thanks and ask for traveling mercies .I don't care what we might be going through in life , whether it be spiritual, emotional, physical or whatever , God wants to be a part of our lives to show us that there is nothing to hard for HIM. A.S.A.P.
Praying for the Family of Keith .
Ditto! Amen!
William T.
user 51221712
Lilburn, GA
Post #: 9
AMEN!!! Only by God's grace we are alive today.