ATL Cruisers Message Board › Atlanta Motorcycle Rally - Items Needed for the ATL Cruisers Set-up (Friday

Atlanta Motorcycle Rally - Items Needed for the ATL Cruisers Set-up (Friday and Saturday) - 9/20 & 9/21

Dr. Faye "AKA" A.
user 12429597
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 70
Hello Family,

Can you believe the year is almost over and the holidays are just around the corner????? Well it is time for us to get together as a family and have a good time like we always do. We would like to do this at the Atlanta Motorcycle Rally and have reserved a spot for us. The plan is to have a "Funky Friday Fish Fry" on Friday, September 20th and a "Sizzling Saturday on the Grill" on Saturday, September 21st. In order to pull this off, we have to come together and contribute. We have 69 ATL Cruisers signed up for this event, so we want to have a good time!

Here's what we need:

Funky Friday Fish Fry, Sept 20, 2013
- Fish
- Meal
- Peanut Oil
- Propane Gas
- Fries
- Salad
- Desserts (Cakes, Pies, etc)
- Condiments: Ketchup, Mustard, Hot Sauce, Salad Dressing
- Snacks: Cookies, Chips, etc.

Sizzling Saturday on the Grill, Sept 21, 2013
- Chicken
- Ribs
- Hamburgers
- Hot Dogs
- Chips
- Bake Beans
- Potatoe Salad
- Corn on the Cobb
- Condiments: BBQ Sauce, Ketchup, Mustard
- Desserts (Cake, Pies, etc.)

Other Items Needed
- Tables
- Chairs
- Games (Cards, Dominoes, etc)
- Music (we want a little variety from old school to the present, so we need speakers too)
- Ice
- Coolers
- Water
- Soda
- Napkins
- Paper Plates
- Plastic Forks, Spoons and knives
- Grill
- Charcoal
- Lighter Fluid
- Deep Fryer

We have a ATL Cruiser that lives around the corner from the event and has agreed to allow us to store our items with him. So, please email me what you will be bringing. I will create a list and keep everyone updated on what is still needed.

Let's come out and have a good time. Thank you in advance.

Dr. Faye
Event Host
faye1127@yahoo.com
"G.A.S" (Grown And...
G.A.S
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 354
I have the following:
Two fold out chairs, cards, Dominos, small desktop sub with satellite speakers, toaster,microwave, mini fridge, icebox, small a/c, 3 burner stove with propane tank, pop up camper,with bonus screened external room(only if the lot is grass for stakes) and I might bring a projector for movie night. We could stream biker boyz and other biker flicks to play on our lots while we b/s around chit chatting.more to come.I have to catch up with l-mack.........G.A.S out!