ATL Cruisers Message Board › MOTORCYCLE MARSHALLS NEEDED!!!

MOTORCYCLE MARSHALLS NEEDED!!!

JAZ
user 38274872
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 223

SPIN FOR KIDS
charity bicycle ride will be on Sunday, October 20TH. They need as many Motorcycle Marshalls they can get this year covering up to 100 miles. See website for more info www.camptwinlakes.org and www.spinforkids.org. T-shirt, snacks and lunch typically provided to volunteers. This will be an all-day event!

Road Bike Ride on Sunday, October 20th 2013 at Camp Twin Lakes-Rutledge!
Five different routes will allow riders of various skill levels to enjoy the gentle rolling hills and breath-taking scenery of rural Northeast Georgia. The routes are:
5-miles (turn the 5-mile into a 10-mile or 15-mile!); 27-miles; 47-miles; 62-miles; and 100-miles

Those who want to ride up the day before can stay at the camp in the group cabins. See website for lodging/dinner on Sat night (make your own reservations).

Destination: Camp Twin Lakes- Rutledge, 1391 Keencheefoonee Road, Rutledge, GA 30663, Phone: 706-557-9070

No cost to volunteers, however, you will sign a standard waiver form.

Sunday Departure Location off Rt20 is TBD and Departure Time is TBD, but we’ll leave early am.

Head count is requested! Instructions will be given onsite. Safety vest will be provided to Marshalls.

Let me know if you have any questions
Jaz -678.681.4188
AJ-678.901.9376
We are only contacts for the persons in charge of this event.
JAZ
user 38274872
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 227
PLEASE FAMILY ONCE AGAIN I AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP.......... THIS IS FOR THE KIDS WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE VOLUNTEER THEIR TIME.......THIS EVENT NEEDS AT LEAST 30 BIKERS TO HELP OUT....I NEED YOU ALLS SUPPORT!!!!
James (aka King J.
ThePhrat.com
Roswell, GA
Post #: 51
Hi Jazz, I wish I could, but I will out of the country.
DEE
user 4673527
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 56
I'm sorry but I have an Ordination & Baptism to attend that day.
JAZ
user 38274872
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 234
No problem we do understand. Those of you who are interested the Meetup is at the QT on Panola Rd. At 9 am ksu at 930 sharp.