"What it is?" It's what everyone's been waiting for! The 70's Party! The 80's Party was so "to the max" and two out of three prizes went to our members "4-sho!" SO pull out "your mamma" garb, or get to the store for your "far out" favorite character (Wonder Woman, Superman, Star Wars, Travolta (Saturday Night Fever or Grease), Carrie (remake out now ironically!), the Godfather, Scarface, Halloween, Conan, and more!) and get to DISCO INFERNO!
Here's the "skinny":
• FREE drink (psyche, just for the Ladies) until 11
• $7 Deep Eddy Signature "fab" Cocktails
• Costume Contest at 11:30 p.m. ("dynamite!") - 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes
• Chucky Photo on-site ("in your face")
• DJ Kidd to spin your favorite funky dance boogie (say what?)
"Can you dig it?" Only $5 CASH cover includes complimentary Valet. Doors open at 9PM.
Andrews Upstairs is the dance club, next door to Czar Ice Bar in the East Andrews complex. GPS isn't the best with this address. Look for the intersection of East Andrews drive and Roswell Rd where Buckhead Saloon is. "May the force be with you", "Peace Out!"