Law of Attraction Meetup Group - San Fernando Valley Message Board › New Meetup: "Discover the Gift" Movie with the Dalai Lama, Michael Beckwith,

New Meetup: "Discover the Gift" Movie with the Dalai Lama, Michael Beckwith, Jack Canfield..

Dr. K.
user 4602181
Group Organizer
Tarzana, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Law of Attraction Meetup Group - San Fernando Valley!

What: "Discover the Gift" Movie with the Dalai Lama, Michael Beckwith, Jack Canfield..
When: Friday, July 29, 2011 6:30 PM

Price: $7.00 per person

Where: Dr. Kayvon's Office
19626 Ventura Blvd. Suite 200
Tarzana, CA 91356
818-881-1000

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying this incredible Southern California weather! I just ordered the movie "Discover the Gift" ( it was just released last month) and I am looking forward to sharing it with all of you. It has had great feedback and ratings and you are sure to leave feeling really good! I will try to buy extras for anyone who would like to purchase a copy or two. The movie is supposed to be 1 hour and 45 minutes. We will have refreshments for you and will probably take an intermission half way. We will be charging $7 per person for the food and other operating expenses. Arrival time is 6:30 followed by the movie starting at 7 p.m. If there are far more than 20 interested in coming, I may change the location to a place that can handle more people. Here is a bit more about the movie followed by several testimonials from people you probably know.

Have a great day and hope to see you on the 29th!

p.s. We are heading to skidrow with a group of friends on July 22, Friday and taking clothes, blankets, tents, sleeping bags, hygiene kits, etc. for the homeless. If you have a bag or 10 bags of any of the above, please contact me via meetup or 818-881-1000 and we would love your donations and you will love the extra space in your closets and dressers. There is a huge need for pillows, blankets, tents, etc. We can also arrange to pick bags up from you. Thanks and please share this with your friends and family.

Dr. Kayvon

Discover the Gift is the remarkable documentary created by Demian Lichtenstein with his sister, Shajen Joy Aziz. Framed by their touching personal narrative, they describe their own journeys toward joy, fulfillment, and unconditional love. DISCOVER THE GIFT offers powerful lessons from the Dalai Lama, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Jack Canfield, David 'Avocado' Wolfe, Mark Victor Hansen, and more.

Editorial Reviews
Review
"The Gift is our unique way of expressing love, our unique way of revealing creativity, our unique way of alleviating suffering, our unique way of downloading wisdom and beauty and all of the transcendent qualities that are everywhere present. As individuals release their Gifts, they're releasing the next stage of their own evolution and they're activating that same vibration and frequency in others. It's why we're here."
—Michael Bernard Beckwith

"The Gift is the essence of who we are; both the qualities of being, like love and joy, peace, harmony, authenticity, spontaneity and we each have unique talents. We've been given a set of talents that we might call our 'core genius' or unique abilities and each of us has I think the responsibility to develop those Gifts and to express them fully into the world."
—Jack Canfield

" Discover the Gift is an extraordinary new documentary, book, blog, and CD that reaches from the broadest universal dreams to the most intimate, personal insights..." --Beliefnet.com

" Discover the Gift is more than just an exquisite and uplifting film—it is a unique, transformational experience that will expand the mind, heart and consciousness of anyone who sees it... Discover the Gift is a gift for our time. It is to film what Oprah has been to television. It is in perfect alignment with my own work and life mission, and it is a true honor to be a part of it." --Dr. Barbara De Angelis, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author and Transformational Teacher

" Discover the Gift is nothing less than a masterpiece. Demian Lichtenstein took his soul and offered it up to the world on every reel of his new film. I am honored to participate in the genius of this work of heART" --Janet Bray Attwood - New York Times Co-author of The Passion Test

"The most important spiritual transformational film on the planet."— Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul series

"To the awesome twosome, Shajen and Demian, I want to thank you for the Gift you have given to the world and to me…. I hope you have on your spiritual seatbelts as your gift spreads around the world and into the entire universe. Thanks for sharing your story, revealing your pain and giving us permission to do the same."-- Rev. Sheila McKeithen

"Sure to be a word-of-mouth winner …. Discover the Gift follows the siblings' [Lichtenstein's and Aziz's] journeys towards fulfillment, joy and unconditional love, as they reveal that we all have special gifts within us waiting to be awakened and shared. Theirs include storytelling and being visually creative. As well as their own uplifting and heartwarming stories, you'll be inspired by the wisdom of more than 40 of today's transformational leaders who share their experiences on finding and working with your gift."
— Spirit & Destiny Magazine

Check it out!