Law of Attraction Meetup Group - San Fernando Valley Message Board › Getting noticed is the key...

Getting noticed is the key... Get the right headline & design for your promotions.

Scott T.
user 10720928
Encino, CA
Post #: 5
As a long time LA resident and 14 year business owner and professional marketer here in Encino, I have seen many of you "who are business owners" with really great offers that just don't get enough exposure, or properly targeted eyes and/or feedback.

As you may already know, we have "our part" to play within the Laws of the universe. Taking action is key! Also, marketing is always a test until the results are in, and even then, the next campaign or promotion will likely have very different results if you are not disciplined about your marketing systems, tracking, and the gathering of useful feedback. Our next mistake is not using the information we have! Sound familiar?

The key again is having a system, proper targeting, using compelling subject lines when promoting online, and headlines when working in print, along with strong copy for your offer(s), and a great "attention getting design" to pull the eyes.

Don't keep doing the same things if the results are poor! You are a part of the universe, learn and use the laws this group is teaching. You have your part to play! Change things up, try a different designer if your results are off. Marketing matters. Always be marketing! Take action no matter what.

Let me know if I can ever be of service. I have always offered a free consultation for local owners.

I have two businesses, FastPath Coaching, and TaylorMade Marketing.
My companies do three things: 1.) FastPath Coaching is focused on Executive Coaching, 2.) Guest Speaking programs for Sales and Marketing meetings, and/or more involved Training with a solid accountability program, and 3.) TaylorMade

Marketing is my main business which has been here since 1996, and we are a very affordable boutique copy & design firm for both online and offline campaigns and promotions. (An ad agency.) Let me know if I can ever be helpful: 818.344.6800