|Sent on:||Saturday, September 17, 2011 9:09 AM|
Sorry all - Shitty weather and injury to the hare means we'll have to postpone this. Look for it to be reposted towards the end of September.
In the mean time, if you'd like to hare a trail, please email our Hare Razer, BETTY SHOCKER at [address removed] to be linked up with an experienced hare and get a date on the calendar. Thanks!
Trail and ERECTIONS!, scheduled to occur on Saturday, September 17,[masked]:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.