"The Food Revolution Summit"
-- ALL WEEK LONG starting
Catching these talks online at the time of
broadcast is FREE. http://foodrevolution.org/
Each day of the week will feature several talks by world renowned
authorities and activists. See the full schedule (repeated in a
clearer format on the bottom of this page):
- Sat, 4-28: The Science of Healthy Living.
- Sun, 4-29: GMOs: How Dangerous Are They?
- Mon, 4-30: How to Win Friends and Influence People --
Without Being a Nag
- Tue, 5-01: Eating As If the Earth Mattered
- Wed, 5-02: What Is the Optimum Diet for Humans?
- Thu, 5-03: Healthy, Humane Food for Everyone
- Fri, 5-04: The Politics of Dinner - Food Policy for
- Sat, 5-05: Food and the Human Spirit
- Sun, 5-06: Connecting The Dots (John Robbins)
- Mon, 5-07: ... repeat.
Each day, there will be:
Everything is FREE online at the time of broadcast.
- a sequence of morning talks (starting 11am eastern;
- repeated (apparently) in the evening (starting 10pm
eastern; 7pm pacific)
extras are available when you support the event with the purchase of
"The Empowerment Package
". (Half price -- $97
-- if purchased before the conference ends). (Pretty expensive; at
least try to catch the broadcasts, for free).
- Phil Weinstein, Boulder