In today's world, consumer habits change fast and marketing decisions need to be made within seconds, not days. Delivering engaging advertising experiences requires real time, high-performing architectures that provide digital advertisers the ability to measure and improve the performance of their campaigns and tie them more closely to corporate goals. The insights gleaned from the massive amounts of data collected can then be used to dynamically adjust media spend and creative execution for optimal performance. The AWS Cloud enables you to deliver marketing content and ads with the levels of availability, performance, and personalization that your customers expect - and can lower your costs. Join us to learn how big data and low latency/high-performing architectures are changing the game for digital advertising. Click here for FULL AGENDA and to REGISTER to attend.
• Aaron Bell, CEO and Founder, AdRoll
• Alex Boisvert, Director of Engineering, Bizo
• Timon Karnezos, Director Platform Infrastructure, Aggregate Knowledge
• Ben Butler, AWS technology evangelist - Big Data and high-performing cloud architectures
• David Pearson, Lead Business Development Manager for Amazon DynamoDB
• Rahul Pathak, Senior Product Manager for Amazon Redshift
Click here for FULL AGENDA and to REGISTER to attend.
475 Sansome St | San Francisco, CA 94133
Parking and Public Transport Map