Ye W.

Location:

San Francisco, CA

Member since:

June 11, 2014

Introduction

Everything about me relies on chance. There is 10% chance that I forget my name. 90% I don't know where I'm from.


Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy