Presenter: Kerry W. Given, Ph.D. (Dr. Duke)
Title: Can We Make Money Trading Options?
Time: 6:00 pm Beginners; 7:15 pm featured speaker
Kerry will review the foundations of options pricing and implied volatility to address several key questions for options traders:
· What is the best options trading strategy?
· Are the market makers and other insiders guarding a secret for trading options?
· How can the options trader gain a probabilistic edge in his trading?
· Is it possible to beat the market averages?
· What is non-directional options trading?
Join us for a thought provoking and lively discussion.
Kerry W. Given, Ph.D. (a.k.a. Dr. Duke), is the founder of Parkwood Capital, LLC, a business that consists of stock and options coaching, a monthly newsletter, and two trading advisory services. Dr. Given is the co-founder of G&L Capital Management, LLC and manages their Theta Income Fund. Kerry speaks frequently at trading conferences and on behalf of various option brokerage firms. He has discovered first hand how difficult it can be to separate the financial facts from the marketing hype, myths, and get rich quick schemes. Kerry is the author of No Hype Options Trading published by John Wiley and Sons. Kerry earned his BS from the University of Florida and his PhD from the University of Minnesota.