addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AZ Raw Food Message Board Upcoming RAW Events › Will I see you at Vitality Masters Live in Tucson?

Will I see you at Vitality Masters Live in Tucson?

kristen t.
user 11842829
Tucson, AZ
Greetings Tribe,

The countdown has begun. David Wolfe, Daniel Vitalis and Frank Giglio will soon be arriving in Tucson :) I wanted to send out this email to clear up any possible confusion.

The two Meetup pages, Succulent Raw and AZ Raw Food, are for members to organize carpools/caravans and for announcement purposes. If you are signed up on either of these sites, it does *NOT* mean you have a space reserved. Only those that have purchased tickets through our website have a space reserved. (You must bring your paypal receipt as your ticket)

We expect this event to be a SELL OUT and cannot guarantee there will be any tickets remaining at the door for sale.

Please CLICK HERE to view the NEWLY POSTED event and ticket details. This webpage was designed to answer your questions about dinner, easy entry, and more...

Please CLICK HERE to purchase your event and dinner ticket.

If you have any questions prior to event day, please email me directly at Kristen@BeeGreenFoods.com

Blessings,

Kristen Taylor

www.BeeGreenFoods.com