addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AZ Single Adventurers Message Board › Flatiron Hike

Flatiron Hike

Lisa
user 2929105
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 174
I don't know if anyone reads these discussions, but I want to hike to Flatiron! I have made it to the basin twice with no intention to go to Flatiron and then looked at the last leg in amazement. I am not a fast hiker but I am wondering if anyone else would like to join me on my maiden voyage? If enough are interested in helping me reach my goal (and perhaps there are a few wanting to also reach that goal) then I will schedule it as an event. I want to stress I am not a fast hiker :0)
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Lisa - I'd be up for a Superstition Mountain hike! A small group of 5-6 did it last May 2012. Maybe some weekend in January? ... Duane
Stan S.
arizstan
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 13
I've been wanting to do Flatiron as well...
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Lisa -- I'd be up for doing this hike as long as it's on a Saturday and not a Sunday. -- Chris
Lisa
user 2929105
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 175
I will post it for January soon. I am waiting for a january class schedule to be posted before I fill up my weekend schedule.
Lisa
user 2929105
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 177
I am going to have to schedule this either for January 19th or in March. What is your choice?
A former member
Post #: 15
I would vote on March. I'm climbing picacho peak on the 19th and would need to get in better shape for flatiron!
Lisa
user 2929105
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 178
Good luck - really tough hike! I may not be able to walk again after doing Flatiron :0)