Arizona Steampunk Society Message Board › New Anthology Being Prepared - Need Writers, Editors, and Panelists

New Anthology Being Prepared - Need Writers, Editors, and Panelists

Michael B.
user 14648126
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 25

Imagine What Could Have Happened!
Alternative History Anthology

Submissions Needed, 4,000 words or less, only alternative history themes. WORD format preferred, only electronic submissions accepted.

Volunteer Editors Needed
Volunteer Selection Panelists Needed
Publishing by Michael Bradley and Scott Monsanto
Revenues will be used to offset marketing and printing costs

Submissions required by December 20, 2011. Expected publication around March 2012 and published in Kindle format.

Please send inquiries and submissions to both:

smonsanto@cox.net

eiverness@cox.net

This publication is designed to be an additional opportunity to highlight the talents of local writers.
cowboisgirl
user 8685194
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 6
How exciting!

I'm interested in volunteering for editing and for the selection panel. Let me know details!
A former member
Post #: 1
This sounds to good to be true. I'm interested, let me know, I have pro editing experience too :) Thanks for posting this!
Michael B.
user 14648126
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 31
I have you both down for panelists. Once we get all the submissions by December 20th, I will de-identify the authors and as a panel we will rate each submission, taking the best ones. Following that, we will suggest edits to the author for publication. In early december I will schedule a time for us to get together as a panel. Prior to the panel scoring, I will email out each of the stories for the panelist to read, so when we meet, it will just be for discussion and selection.

After selection, we will need to break up the pieces amongst us for editing. Thank you so much for helping out in this effort to give some local writers some much needed exposure.

Michael Bradley