align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Arizona Steampunk Society Message Board › I have a booth for the Steampunk 3 in Mesa

I have a booth for the Steampunk 3 in Mesa

Michael B.
user 14648126
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 40
I will have a booth courtesy of Evermore Nevermore for the Second Friday in Mesa for Steampunk day 6 pm until 10 pm and will be selling copies of my novel The Travelers' Cluband the Ghost Ship. My wife and I will both be there in costume. Evermore Nevermore will also be selling my book after that time as I am signing the contract and dropping them off just prior to the event. Hope to see you all there, stop by and say hello.

Michael Bradley
Susano S.
user 28666032
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 2
I'll stop by. Looking forward to getting my grubby paws on it. smile
A former member
Post #: 4
Congrats! I will for sure stop, buy and say hello.